The ENR Regional Best Project Award series is a celebration and honor of building teams that create extraordinary projects. The recently completed Essex Technical High School, a collaboration between Warner Larson and Design Partnership of Cambridge, has just been awarded an ENR Regional Best Project Award of Merit for 2015. The collaborative process between Warner Larson and Design Partnership of Cambridge highlights the achievement of sharing a vision and talent in creating a new high school, that supports more than 1100 students and provides them with hands-on technical, vocational, and agricultural experience.
- We Are Hiring – Entry Level Landscape Designer (0-2 years)
- Welcome Amy Allen as a Project Manager
- Emily Hunt promoted to Project Manager
- We Are Hiring !! 2 full-time positions (Project Manager 5-7 years experience, Landscape Designer 1-3 years experience)
- Warner Larson welcomes Yiling Wang to the team