SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER & CAD/GRAPHICS TECHNICIAN
POSITION 1: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
· Senior Landscape Architect with a degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited institution. Registration is advantageous but not required.
· Minimum of 8 years of post-graduate experience comparable to our market focus.
· Good design sensibility tempered with sound knowledge of materials, constructability and costs.
· Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects including experience in all phases of design and construction with excellent public communication skills.
· Proficient in AutoCAD, strong hand graphics and working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign. Skilled at technical writing of proposals, reports and correspondence.
· Affinity towards business development and growth preferred.
POSITION 2: CAD/GRAPHICS TECHNICIAN
· Bachelor or Master degree in Landscape Architecture preferred, but candidates with an Architecture or Engineering degree are encouraged to apply.
· Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience with a primary focus on computer drawing, design and visualization with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint.
· This position is a technical role assisting Project Managers with the preparation of drawings, presentations and publications for projects and proposals. Presentation materials include plan and 3D renderings for boards and slideshows. Publications include marketing collateral and reports.
· Schedule flexibility as needed to meet submission deadlines. Position has the potential for working remotely for added flexibility.
Our office is steps from the Broadway T Station. We offer a competitive compensation package with health insurance, a 401(k) retirement and profit sharing plan and professional development.
Qualified candidates for either position should send a single PDF (10M max) including: letter of interest, resume, references and work samples (graphic and written) to email@example.com